Thursday, April 3, 2008

I don't have pictures yet but kennidee now has three cousins she is so excited to meet. Little Payson weighs 2 lbs 11 oz, Corban weighs 3 lbs 5 oz and Stevie weighs 3 lbs 1 oz. Now she can have someone to play with and beat up. Congrats Sister on your amazing strength in bringing three beautiful babies into this world. We love you!!

I guess she was to tired to make it to bed!!

My aunt Bobbie came to visit me and she gave me my bath. I love my baths

Oh man my mom caught me with my hand in the cookie jar



Peek-a-boo I see you!!!







Happy spring!!
Mom and Dad bought me a new toy!! I love it! Scott and I decided to buy this new bouncer it is suspended on springs so she can jump up and down and play with the toys. It plays music evey time she moves she just loves it.



No comments: