Monday, May 5, 2008

Scotty and I went with our friends Kevin and Rachel and of course my sister Bobbie to this fundraiser to help raise money for a little boy that has cancer. When we showed up I saw that they had these adorable horses, I just had to take a picture of Kennidee on her first horse (if you call it a horse being that it is about 1/4 of the size). She liked it at first and then she either got hungry or hated the horse. Oh well I got a cute picture. An update on the family Scott has got only one more semester left and he will graduate with his bachelors degree in nursing and hopefully we will be heading of to New Mexico. I am still working in Labor delivery and going to school this summer I also have a new calling as the relief society 1st counselor yeah for me. Kennidee also started rolling over we are so excited she is getting so big.





No comments: