Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our New Kitty

So Wednesday Scotty and I were going on a date to see the movie "Get Smart" which is absolutely hillarious I highly recommend it. Any ways Scotty was pulling out of our garage and he noticed something black hiding in a corner behind a pile of junk. He first thought it was a rat but we soon found out to his dismay that is was a bran new kitten. I took it in the house and gave it a bath and some food and decided I wanted to name it Mator like Tamator with out the "Ta".
So far things have been okay Trixie doesn't know what to think she attacked him/her last night and cut the gums but has been doing better today. Kennidee loves it she keeps grabbing at it. It's been alot of fun I even think Scotty is starting to like it.







3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What a cute little cat. I love baby kittens, they remind me of grandma & grandpa's when they lived at the Oasis in GR. If only the cats didn't get bigger, then I would get one!

Tiffany said...

dido with christel

Tori said...

Awww....I Am So Jealous I Would Love To Have A Little Kitten :)