Saturday, July 12, 2008

Adorable

These are some cute pictures that I took of Kennidee, man she is so adorable. Can you believe she is almost seven months old, she is starting to wiggle around on the floor almost getting up on her knees to crawl. AHHHHH! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.


This one is my least favorite picture, I don't really like the colors of the flower. However I love her face in it. This is one of her favorite faces to look at. In translation it mean " are you serious do you have to do that"




2 comments:

{M}PG said...

She is getting so big! How adorable. Did you change the colors with photoshop or does your camera do the color thing?? That is pretty cool. Time does fly - I remember her at Nikki's baby shower 2 weeks old!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Oh my gosh i love those picture they are so cute!!!! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!