Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our New Adventure

Well we made it to New Mexico. The drive down was fairly uneventful other than a few spots of bad roads it was smooth sailing. We stepped into our new house and I loved it then we heard a knock on the door. To our dismay it was the owner coming to welcome us and kick us out all at the same time. He was let go from his job and took another job here and they were moving back. So needless to say we have until march to find a new house. All is good though, Scott loves his job and Kennidee and I are doing great. These pictures are of us roasting mallows in our iron stove. It was so fun.












Aunt Kiki came down with us to stay and we have loved having her and will miss her when she goes back up to Salt Lake.












2 comments:

The Prestwich's said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a great Christmas and made it safe to New Mexico. I finally had two seconds to myself and found your blog! Oh and Happy Birthday to little Kennedi? ( I am not sure I got the spelling right). Well I just made our blog private so email me at Ericaprestwich@gmail.com and I will add ya guys to our blog! Hope all is well!

Tori said...

I'm Happy To Hear The Move Went Well!!! Sorry To Hear About The House, Hopefully You Will Find A New One Shortly!!!