Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm A.......

We finally found out what we are having at first the sonographer couldn't tell because the cord was between the legs and the baby wouldn't cooperate. She got some funny pictures while we were waiting. But to my relief she discovered that we are having a boy!!! According to the ultrasound he is a pretty big boy. We will be naming him Braxtyn Scott Smith. Scott after my dad and Scotty.
His cute little feet

We also were able to get some cool 3D pictures of our little gremlin. These are both side views of his face and body.
This one is my absolute favorite picture he decided to say cheese for the camera and it just makes me crack up laughing. This is the type of face that only a mother could love. I am sure that he will be cute.

5 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

Those are some neat pictures. Thankyou for sharing them with us.
I like his name!

Tiffany said...

Yeaaa!!! A boy! Lucky that now you have one of both! I hope things continue to go well for you guys! We get to see you soon! Wahooo!

West Family said...

Yay!!!!! I can't wait to see what a Smith boy looks like! Congrats. We miss you guys.

Tori said...

Oh Congrats Becky And Scotty!!!! I Also Love The Name. I Have No Doubt In My Mind That He Will Be Adorable :) Congrats Again!!!!!

{M}PG said...

Congrats! It's a boy! That will be alot of fun. It was good to see you over Easter - hope you are doing good. PS. If I would have been having a boy, Braxton was at the top of my list! Now if I could only find a girl name that I liked!