Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun at the Park

Thursday I had a Dr. appt to get my glucose checked, so we had a hour to spare. We drove around and found a little park and she just loved it. Well at our house we don't have anything for her to play with and we don't have a fenced yard so it is hard for me to chase her around all day. So today I decided to drive around and find a park close to our house that we could go to everyday and she loved it.



The cutest thing is she is now really attached to her baby doll and would carry it around with her and go down the slide with it.








3 comments:

Chamrie Andrews said...

Kennidee is growing up so much!!! There was a little baby in front of us in church yesterday and Doug said the bow in her hair reminded him of Kennidee and that he missed her. :) We hope you guys are doing great!

Brady and Patrice said...

I can't believe how big she is! So cute! I'm glad to see you're doing well!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you have a picture of her climbing that ladder thingy, they make me SO nervous. It never occured to me how dangerous playgrounds can be until Kyler started walking, mabye it's because I have a husband that works brain injury patients....?