Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a Little Update

Just a little update on our little family. Kennidee is getting so big and so is her vocabulary. I have been trying to work with her, and of course I think her love for books has helped. She just loves being outside, but it is so hot down here that we have to wait until it is cool to go outside or I just melt. Scotty is still doing well with his job. He is finally off of orientation and is liking the freedom. He just got switched back to days and actually misses the nights. I am doing just great! I am still pregnant which is killing me. I was 2 weeks early with Kennidee and was expecting a similar result with this one, but to my dismay he is very comfortable where he is. I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and things are progressing very slowly. The doctor is a little more optimistic about me delivering this weekend, but I am not getting my hopes up.


They got the footings down and now we are just waiting for them to be inspected. Once they are approved they can pour and get the foundation finished.

No comments: