Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cutest Kids Ever

So a lot has happened these last couple of weeks. We are finally moved into our new house and we love it. We had a rough go at it the first week, when our basement flooded. The plumber didn't tighten one of the bolts down enough on our dishwasher. So when we did a load of dishes the water just kept on running all night and day. We had a mess, our beautiful wood floor in our kitchen was ruined and now needed to be replaced. Scotty is loving his job still and really enjoys being a nurse and taking care of patients. Kennidee is feeling good after having surgery on the 25th of January. She is growing like a weed and learns new words everyday. She just learned the word shut up and is constantly telling our dog to do so at my dismay of course. She is doing pretty well on potty training. She is two and acts like it, and we love it:) Braxtyn is growing bigger and bigger everyday and is such a happy baby. He is now 5 months old and I can't believe how fast they grow. He just rolled over for the first time last night and I am such a proud mommy. I didn't think he would ever move. I thought we were going to have to get a fork lift. We are so blessed to have such beautiful happy kids. I am training for a mini triathlon that my dad and I will be doing in August. I am able to swim a mile in 27 minutes without drowning, and I just started trying to run. Lots of emphasis on the trying. I am blaming my slowness on the two fat kids that I have to push in the stroller. We are loving it in New Mexico, but of course wish we were closer to family.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Awww Becky Your Kids Are So Stinkin Cute :) I'm Glad To Hear Your Daughters Surgery Went Well, I Was Shocked When I Saw She Had To Have It In The First Place, But Thrilled Everything Is Now Fine! I Hope All Is Going Well, We Miss You And Hope To See You And Your Family Again Soon :)
All Our Love, Tori And Family