Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first Triathlon

I participated in my first Triathlon in April it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I was doing doing great on the swimming and then I had to bike. I had not trained at all on the bike and it was 3 miles uphill then flat and at the very end they added another mile long hill for kicks I guess.
Swimming was 400 meters

Biking 13 miles


Running 3.1 miles we didn't get any pictures of my dad running because when I finished with the bike he was already done with the whole thing.

Yes I finished and I was upright.

A big hug from my number one fan. When I passed her on the bike she was yelling "go momma go!"

My dad finished in 1 hour and 30 min and I finished in 2 hours and 30 min.

5 comments:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

hey cuz! Way to go!! let me know if you ever want to meet up somewhere and run a race! (once i have this little baby :) ) Im very proud of you that's awesome and a great accomplishment!

Tori said...

You Are Amazing!!!! I Think That Is So Neat That You And Your Dad Got To Do That Together :) YOU TWO ROCK!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

You are a freaken Champ!!! Good job!! I wish i could do that!! I would do fine on the swimming and maybe ok on the biking but i would be able to do the running!! You are awesom! Love ya and miss you girl!!

Tiffany said...

GO Becky!!! Thats awesome!

DeLoy and Heidi Brady said...

Awesome! You are amazing! Great job!!