Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute Pics

Well an update on our family. Kennidee is getting big and just so dang adorable. She is also learning a few not so adorable things that I think she picked up from her father. Scott is loving his job and the nurses he works with. I am doing good the baby is getting bigger and I am starting to feel some really good movements. I haven't been feeling very well lately. I have been having really bad migraines that were making me vomit. I actually had to go in to the E.R last Saturday to get some IV fluids and some medications to help. But other than a few bumps in the road we are doing great and love it here in New Mexico.










2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yikes about the migrains. I had them too with Kyler, they gave me a pill....can't remember what it's called, but it knocked me out real good, I hated it. Good luck, I hope things get better, we miss Kennidee she's SO CUTE!!

Tori said...

Those Are Some Great Pictures :) I Love The First Couple With Just A Little Bit Of Color. I Really Like That Look Currently. I Hope You Get Feeling Better Soon. It's Hard To Be Sick And Have A Little One That You Still Have To Take Care Of. I Hope All Will Get Better Soon And I'm Glad You Are Enjoying Your New State :)