Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pizza Time

Kennidee has turned in to a dip-a-holic. She will dip anything in anything. I was being brave one night and gave her the cup of marinara for the bread sticks and didn't think anything of it. She usually does really good. I guess I got to trusting anyways, I turned to check on her and noticed she was drinking the sauce not dipping. ugh!!!!

This is her going aah! after drinking the marinara sauce like we do when we drink soda. She is a funny girl and yes we did let her keep eating. She has turned into a very picky eater so when she eats we can't complain.

Clean Up



I love this picture, she is looking at us and wondering what we are doing to her.

3 comments:

Amy E. said...

These will be great photos to pull out when she's dating!

Tori said...

LOL That Is Awesome!!! I Love The Last Picture...She Is So Cute!!

Tiffany said...

LOL, she's so cute, Kyler also loves to dip, but he dips then sucks the dip off and then dips again, silly boy.