Monday, September 21, 2009

3 Weeks

We made it to week 3 and we are all still living. Braxtyn had an appointment today to see how he was doing and he has gained over 2 lbs. The Dr. asked how he was eating and I told him he was a good little eater. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. two weeks ago and now he weighs 9 lbs 4 oz. I used to call him the pokey little puppy, because it would take me 2 hours to feed him. He was the slowest eater, now I am going to have to call him my little porker.

Scotty and I both still have all our hair and it looks great thanks to Bobbie.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Becky, I love the look on your face in this picture. it is true love for your life. What a blessed moment of time.

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

You All Look So Beautiful!!!! I Sure Do Miss You. Sometimes I Look At Your Pictures And Just Want To Cry Because You Are So Far Away. Call Me When You're In Town Next I Would Love To Get To See You.