Friday, September 25, 2009

Mile Stone

So we hit a mile stone with Kennidee today. We were on our way home from our lot and Kennidee started fussing and saying she had to poop. I told her we were almost home and she could get out of her seat. Once we got home she said she had to poop and I asked her if she wanted to go in the big girl potty and she said yes. So she ran into the bathroom and lifted up the seat and said "potty". So I put her on the potty and she went to the bathroom, we were so proud of her. I haven't been working with her at all on the potty training, because she hasn't shown any interest. I am going out the store tomorrow to buy a potty for her.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cool, lucky for you, most moms would kill to have a child that ready. Love you guys!

Tori said...

Yay!!!! I Hope It Goes Quickly For You. It Is So Nice To Only Have To Buy One Set Of Diapers. I've Heard That Girls Learn Faster Than Boys So I'm Sure She Will Be Done In No Time :)